At CasinoSenpai.com (“CasinoSenpai.com”, “we“, “us“) we process personal data about our customers and visitors to our websites (“you“). We are committed to handling your personal information with care, keeping it secure and complying with data protection laws. Our head office is located in Malta.
Information on this Directive
The purpose of this policy is to explain when, why and how we process information that relates to you (“personal data“). It also contains important information about your legal rights. This policy is not intended to override any terms of any contract you may have entered into with us or any rights you may have under data protection laws.
Click on a topic in the list below to learn more about each one by following the different links. We have highlighted sections of the policy to help you navigate to the information that is most relevant to you.
- Who is responsible for maintaining your personal data?
- Which personal data do we process?
- What do we use your personal data for and when do we process them?
- To whom do we pass on your personal data?
- International data transmissions
- Direct marketing
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- What are your rights?
Who is responsible for maintaining your personal data?
CasinoSenpai.com is primarily responsible for your personal information (your Data Controller). Data Controller means the company that determines the means and purposes of processing personal data.
You should be aware that although we are generally responsible for maintaining your personal data, information may be stored in databases to which other companies have access. When accessing your personal data, all companies adhere to the standards set out in this policy.
Which personal data do we process?
We may process the following personal data about you:
- Date of birth
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location data
- Website use
- Personal preferences and opinions
What do we use your personal data for and when do we process them?
CasinoSenpai.com collects information directly from you when you use our services or visit our websites. We use your personal information to:
- to send advertising e-mails about products and services. See also point 6 below on direct marketing.
- Analyze information in our systems and databases to improve the way we conduct our business and operate our websites based on user preferences in order to provide better service and a better user experience.
- to improve and target the advertising you receive from us.
- register you for a chat forum or community, if we make them available, where you can make comments
- to fulfil or exercise our legal obligations or rights.
We will process your personal data only for the purposes mentioned in this paragraph and only if we are convinced that:
- you have given us your consent to use the data in this way, or
- our use of your personal information is necessary to support the ‘legitimate interests’ we have as a company (for example, to improve our products or to perform analysis on our records) in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy.
To whom do we pass on your personal data?
We work with numerous third parties who help us manage our business and provide our services. These third parties may need access to your personal information from time to time:
- Our analytics service providers (such as Google and Hotjar), who process personal information for their own purposes as data controllers Please refer to our cookie policies in the Appendix below to find out how to prevent analytics providers from accessing your personal information.
- Service providers or data processors who process your personal data on our instructions, e.g. cloud services.
- When we are required to disclose information to comply with a legal obligation or to protect our interests or safety.
- When we sell, buy or restructure businesses or assets, or when our assets are acquired by a third party, including potential sellers or buyers
International data transmissions
International data transfers mean that personal data is transferred to a country outside the European Union.
As set out in paragraph 4 above, we may give third parties located outside the European Union access to your personal information.
We may also disclose your personal information if we receive a legal or regulatory request from a foreign law enforcement agency outside the European Union.
We will always take steps to ensure that international data transfers are carried out in a way that protects your rights and interests. Information requests that we receive from law enforcement or regulatory authorities are carefully reviewed before personal data is transferred.
You have the right to ask us for further information about the above mentioned security measures. Please contact us (see point 8) if you would like further information.
We use your personal data to send you direct marketing messages about products and services that we and our partners offer, for example, in relation to online casinos, sports betting and financial services. This may take the form of e-mail or targeted online advertising.
In some cases, the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests (see point 3 above). Where provided by law, this is based on your consent.
You have the right to refuse further direct marketing at any time. You may use the opt-out link which is included in all direct marketing communications or by contacting us (see paragraph 8).
We will take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level and to send you communications that we believe may be of interest or relevance to you based on the information we have about you.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in section 3 of this policy.
We may retain your personal data for a certain period of time, for example to comply with legal, tax or accounting requirements.
We have a data storage policy for data entrusted to us. If your personal data is no longer required, we will ensure that it is securely resolved or anonymised.
You have various rights in relation to your personal data. Please see the table below for more information on each of these rights.
In order to exercise your rights, you may contact us by email at info[at]casinosenpai.com.
What are cookies?
A cookie, pixel or similar technology is a small file or information that is stored on your computer or device when you visit our website. It allows our website to remember your actions and settings (such as login, language, font size and other display settings) for a period of time so that you do not have to re-enter them each time you return to the website or browse from one page to another.
By using our website, you agree to the use and storage of cookies on your computer or device.
In general, you can view our website without cookies, although certain parts of the website may not function properly or navigation may be slower.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer or device, you can deactivate the corresponding option in the system settings of your browser. You can also delete stored cookies at any time in the system settings of your browser.
For more information about disabling or deleting cookies, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/ge/. However, we would like to point out that if you do not accept cookies, the functions of our offers may be restricted.
Categories of cookies
- are technically necessary (technical necessity)
- are stored and used for a certain period of time (storage duration)
- filed and stored by us or a third party (cookie provider).
Cookies, which are technically
Session cookies: Some cookies are only required for the duration of your visit to our website. These are so-called session cookies. They are deleted or invalidated as soon as you leave our website or your current session expires. For example, session cookies are used to store certain information during your session.
Persistent cookies: Some cookies are stored for a longer period of time. For example, when you visit our website again later, the system recognises this and allows you to access stored settings. This allows you to access websites faster or more conveniently. For example, you do not need to reset certain options, such as the language you have chosen. Permanent cookies are automatically deleted after a pre-defined time.
Flow cookies: These cookies are used for communication between our internal servers within our group of companies. They are placed on your computer or device when you begin navigating the website and are deleted when you finish navigating the website. Flow cookies are given a unique identification number, but do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about the customer or user in question.
Provider cookies: These are cookies that are stored by us or the operator of our website commissioned by us.
You can deactivate Google Analytics using a browser add-on if you do not want the website analysis to be carried out. You can download the add-on here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=.
This add-on stores “opt-out” information on your device to reflect your deactivation of Google Analytics. Please note that this type of opt-out only disables Google Analytics for the device and browser from which the opt-out was enabled. You may also need to reactivate if you delete cookies on your device.